It has taken me time to understand the things going around me for quite sometime now….I hadn’t realised until very late that many of the things which have happened would be for the last time in my life….
Be it sitting in a noisy class with peers of the same age group, or the regular long commute to my college, or trips to meet friends in other classes, or sitting in first bench inhaling chalk dust and texting,or singing badly incessantly or bragging passionately about A R Rahman to you guys,….
Also i just realised i would not be seeing a many of you for long time….When you all saw me last i wasn’t missing anyone of you or anything,but now this excruciating pain caused by the parasite of nostalgia has already started crawling up into my head….
I won’t miss all of you or these beautiful things,I’ll keep wanting it all….. 😦
- A short review of Jose Saramago’s meandering masterpiece: Death with Interruptions
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- My Tweets