The genres of forces acting upon my mind right now from diverse directions has just become too much to handle. I’ve always listened to my mind with a final consent from my heart for all actions emanating from me….
But now, the constraints have tightened and narrowed down options, which are mutually opposing in nature….
I shall give myself some more time to analyse and solve them my way….
- A short review of Jose Saramago’s meandering masterpiece: Death with Interruptions
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- My Tweets
I shall give myself some more time to analyse and solve them my way- Way to go 🙂 Think I've got to adopt this policy too 🙂
After some,ok, not some but lot of thinking now i have come up with a crude but feasible plan for myself…