Last time you might remember the atrocity which i complained about our stay in Satyabama…This time, they’ve mellowed….We were put to stay in Woodlands with a Tavera taking rounds around Chennai…. 🙂
Then we did what we came to do….A Special addressing to the team of students and teachers of Satyabama to help them out in configuring their satellite….They have been treating us really well….
The 40 mins seminar talk which i gave, went on well.Everyone was listening patiently, it had a tinge of my signature sarcasm and humor. -;)
Then we had an extensive questionnaire, in which i almost dozed off…..Ultimately, with a corner full of pity to their team we’ve genuinely tried to help them out….
About our stay here…….So far Soooooooo good……..
- A short review of Jose Saramago’s meandering masterpiece: Death with Interruptions
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- My Tweets