Sphagetti Nepolitan, Lagna Florintine, Sphagetti Burmese,Mushroom Saute……and lots more were on our dinner table….Curious after reading their description, each one of us decided to try out a new continental dish at Woodlands….Courtesy- Satyabama University 😉
We are having a nice gala time here-good food,little work, meticulously care taken hospitality….We feel good…. Shouldn’t we???
For we are their guests and we are being treated as Gods….. :)Anyways, we have done our part to the best….interacting with their faculty and students to whatever extent is appropriate and necessary….
We are leaving tonight,after catering to few more important committents …
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- The Torments of Choice
- My Tweets