I’m posting it now, but i typed it at 2 in the morning today….
We started at night 11 and…….I don’t remember anything but slowly drifting into deep sleep. Random and unusual thoughts had been flashing in my mind. I remember them vaguely ,they were something very different….
I donno as to why, but i tend to call these thoughts unprecedented and hallucinatory of small durations and of varied ideas….I can’t remember anything concrete to explain them further….
This was like the first time i remember my uncontrolled impulses of random thoughts…..It was really different…..
- A short review of Jose Saramago’s meandering masterpiece: Death with Interruptions
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- My Tweets