We as humans are distinct from other animals for our sense of reasoning and the ability to imagine and create. And each one of us is bestowed with these, maybe in different proportions or in different interests. But, we do possess them.
Now, if a person is unable to identify these traits within himself and improvise them, he loses the privilege of being called a Human.Each of us should be able to have a line of thought which follows reason and atleast be in a state of mind which allows uninfluenced imagination,subsequently creation.
This is the least we can do to conserve our humane nature…….
- A short review of Jose Saramago’s meandering masterpiece: Death with Interruptions
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- My Tweets