Rarely have i been left truly inspired by the words of a man belonging to our times. When i hear Obama speak,he ignites a small bright flame of optimism-not a virtual optimism but a very relevant and practical optimism.
With a diverse background in which he was brought up,and the self sustained career which he’s tread so far, i think we are witnessing the grooming of a leader who will be what Lincoln or Gandhi are today to us…
Although he is filling in the dirty shoes of Bush with a shoulder sinking amount of responsibilities and hope of his mantra -CHANGE, people never have been more hopeful … Let us hope he delivers what he wants to, in times like these,as he puts ‘not the best of times with gray clouds all over us’ …
All the best Mr. Obama.
- A short review of Jose Saramago’s meandering masterpiece: Death with Interruptions
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- My Tweets