I had this thought in my head that, people around me think quite the opposite to whatever i think. No one’s thoughts were in sync with those of mine. There wasn’t anyone who could understand my way of thinking,no one who could anticipate my reactions,no one to judge me credibly. But,by now i know atleast three people whom i’d call like not just minded with me but more than that. I see reflections of each other when i’m with them. It makes me happy to get to know and interact with such people. Calling us friends does no justice to our perception of each other. We are personified portions of each others’ personalities. It makes me feel proud and humbled at the same time,that we belong to this small tribe of mavericks.
- A short review of Jose Saramago’s meandering masterpiece: Death with Interruptions
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- My Tweets