While talking to one of my friends,i just realised that i hadn’t been dedicating substantial amount of time to few of my interests, which are really close to me. I just realised that it had been quite some time that i had read my favourite literary works from Kannada- the vachanas. I used to be obsessed with these literary masterpieces. Now,i’ve lost the touch of using them as quotes. I used to use them appropriately while in converstations. I miss them now. I must get back to them,it would be really nice for me to read them and use them,you ll enjoy the way i use them.
Also i’ve been trying to plan and watch a play at Ranga Shankara. I should soon do it,i would love watching it.
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- The Torments of Choice
- My Tweets