Do you think Bin Laden masterminded the 9/11 attacks thinking that it was a crime and that it was something against his conscience. I think- no,not at all…
Things are different when we consider different things. Same is the case with perception of events and occurrences happening in the world around us. We should do what we feel is right. It’s you who should feel complacent about what you are doing. It should not be a function of others’ reactions or expectations. Self reliance and self satisfaction should be the light houses guiding the ship housing your actions. And what to do about people,how to treat and react to them???
I follow this: I do to you,what you do to me.
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- The Torments of Choice
- My Tweets