- A short review of Jose Saramago’s meandering masterpiece: Death with Interruptions
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: sarcasm
Hurting my non-religious sentiments!
/Me is a non-religious person, a proud atheist, and this post might well encapsulate in a frivolous sense the subtle ‘trauma’ our diaspora is being conditioned to. Well, here are some of my genuinely exaggerated confessions:P If you thought non-religious … Continue reading
Tagged atheism, rationalism, religion, sarcasm 1 Comment