- A short review of Jose Saramago’s meandering masterpiece: Death with Interruptions
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: hypocrisy
The booming spiritual bloom!
“Inner Engineering”, “Spiritual Software”, “Cosmic architecture”, and many more paradoxical terms have seen a sudden boom in the last decade. This is the new set of jargon presenting itself when the need has arrived. The blend of spirituality and technology … Continue reading
Tagged gullible, hypocrisy, Philosophy 3 Comments
Hypocrisy as the Lifestyle syndrome
I meet many people; people who don’t enjoy what they do. They simply go through their lives, getting on with it. They got no great pleasure from what they do; They endure it, rather than enjoy it, and wait for … Continue reading
Tagged hypocrisy Leave a comment
Facebook Republic Day!
Change your profile picture in tricolor theme; Post a futile status message saying “Happy Republic Day”, without knowing what a Republic is!; Get tens of likes from like minded “Patriots”; Talk about shallow nationalism for a day ; Try remembering … Continue reading
Tagged hypocrisy, republic 3 Comments