Eighth semester of my Engineering and the exams until now consistently have been going on well…But this time, it hasn’t been the best….Its not because of my preparation, but i think VTU has somethin in store-A special farewell to us by giving twisted and coiled papers….
Anyways, I ll take them without any complaints- I’m now prepared to untwist and uncoil any thing given to me by VTU 🙂
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- The Torments of Choice
- My Tweets