Recently a friend of mine reminded me that our Dean used to say “Electronics is fun”,which is true to the core and is getting bigger and better as time progresses….
I must have written entrance tests for some 6 companies of which most of them used to ask programming based monotonous questions…. I naturally love cracking MCQ based tests…But the types of papers I’ve been answering during my B.E have substantially reduced the fun….
Today i compensated for all of it by trying an all core Electronics and Communication paper by ISRO. It was a thirst of four years….I just loved it,although i haven’t done really well and all… But this again proved that Electronics is fun…
When few of my friends could not complete a single run through the questions, I did 3 iterations and 15 minutes to spare…
The problem for me as i see now with its results are my over excitement will cost a lot of my marks as negatives…In any case the fun was what i loved more than any other prospects….
- A short review of Jose Saramago’s meandering masterpiece: Death with Interruptions
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- My Tweets