Having a smile on your face always helps you a lot- to cheer up others,and also to lighten up yourself …But, this is one thing i was really bad at..Even now, you may find me carrying a long face for the smallest or silliest troubles I face…Actually,I am trying to change myself so that i am able to take silly and small mishaps lightly ….
The Inspiration being- one of my friends….
This person is one of those rare and gifted ones who can naturally lighten up the moods of people around…An eternal smile on face,augmented with pranking eyes ,and complimented by a light-hearted jovial persona ….
I have definitely absorbed a lot of traits and have already been reaping the benefits…
Keep it going 🙂
- A short review of Jose Saramago’s meandering masterpiece: Death with Interruptions
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- My Tweets