That was a good question imbibing a hot issue…Wasn’t it???
But,He’s just trying to grab the attention of political heads by speaking things which even he would disagree with…Futile issues of targeting the Muslim and Sikh population would make him the protagonist in his backing political party’s eyes, but not amongst people…
Although people in India are divided on ‘n’ reasons, this attempt to gain attention using religion as a platform is transparent like lens…He is just trying to use his family’s reputation….Growing above that reputation and to gain importance would have been like climbing up a steep hill,instead he’s chosen the other option-Slide down that hill by going against their convictions…
I don’t say that he’s not supposed to have his own convictions, but his current endorsements seem very artificial….
Lets see whats in store for him (….from us)….
- A short review of Jose Saramago’s meandering masterpiece: Death with Interruptions
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- My Tweets