After almost 6 years we see each other…Initially everyone is hesitant to talk freely with each other…We had been away from each other since school and during the mental metamorphic phases of our lives.Now, we all did feel a bit uneasy to open our minds and to exchange our feelings. But, all of it lasted only for i’d say some ten minutes…
At the end of it, we realised we hadn’t changed relative to each other.All of us had grown to another level simultaneously, still feeling the way we did when we were in school…
The teachers who spoke so sweetly about us were more sweeter than their words..Many incidents started flashing in our minds, few funny, few embarrassing and few personal….
Not all our friends could make it,but it was sufficient to churn out the underlying memories…
The most reminiscent thing which happened to me was, the attendance list of my class.It was kept to see which of us had come…I read through all the names and it was a great feeling, mixture of longing for all of them and joy of now meeting a few of them…..
- A short review of Jose Saramago’s meandering masterpiece: Death with Interruptions
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- My Tweets