The India Quiz………I’ll never forget this event my entire life….It turned out to be unbelievably successful,the response- just overwhelming, the affection- heart warming, the admiration-tightened the rope of responsibility 🙂
Thanks to all of you who were a part of it…..
Special thanks to the very able and talented friends who made it possible(They are in the pic with me)….
The amount of passionate efforts put in duly paid off…..
The air of euphoria amongst the participants, the number in which you turned out(I had 85 teams!!!!!) was just incredible…..
Finally, thanks to Kattimani Sir for paving the path to the show…..
- A short review of Jose Saramago’s meandering masterpiece: Death with Interruptions
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- My Tweets
Hey maverick, your ‘The India Quiz’ was so well orgnised that it kept the audience engrossed throughout. There was not a moment when we felt we were waiting for something. And the way you dissent makes the opposite side agree with you! At the end of the day, it was JOB WELL DONE. Keep it going.
Thanks a lot…. I really appreciate your comments…. 🙂