I try to be consistent consistently,but it goes the other way round,i’m consistently fluctuating….I consciously try to be fickle minded on a few issues,but the harder i try,i get averted from my motive…When i try to get conscious of getting consistent,i lose it out and never deliver my best…
Its like this line i heard in Dil Chahta Hai-“Try to grab sand in your fist,…the harder you try, the lesser you hold…..”
Nowadays, i’ve left it all to my instincts and intuitions. They are helping me out…..
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- The Torments of Choice
- My Tweets