I was confident that the songs of Yuvvraaj would be good…ARR is in real good from for this year,moreover its the 3rd time Ghai and ARR have come together after Taal and partially for Kisna…
Yuvvraaj starts off with one of Beethoven’s Symphony,with lines of arrogance by Salman..
Then there’s a signature song for Yuvvraaj-Tu Meri Dost Hai,again melody marries good lyrics for this song…It just has this magic which makes your brain to cling on to it from the very first time….Amazing violin,chorus,vocals and a 30 seconds of ARR himself like icing on the cake…
Then there are 7 more tracks,each penetrates your head deeper and deeper,as you go on listening to them…One distinct feature of this album is,there is a controlled chaos in most of the songs,with a consistent soothing effect having an impact subtly on you…
I guess the leads in the movie are violinists,because the violin pieces in all songs are sublimely divine…The album is 45 minutes of a surge of various emotions within you…..
“ARR-The emperor is back with Yuvvraaj”
- A short review of Jose Saramago’s meandering masterpiece: Death with Interruptions
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- My Tweets