I feel blissfully happy when i see people who are not dubious. Whatever their intentions are,those are clearly shown on their faces. It is so hard for them to hide things. They believe that they’ve hidden something,but even that thought of theirs is made obvious if you just look into their eyes. It’s just that they’re so naive and pure . This makes them transparent and the companionship of such a person is the best gift you could get in this world of hypocrites.
But such people are more vulnerable to the wicked manipulations of the society. I feel a sense of fear and insecurity for them.
Fortunately,i’ve been lucky enough to know one such person intimately.I tend to be very honest to this person,otherwise the feeling of guilt is just unbearable. It’s actually weird for another person to have some substantial impact on you at the behavioral level…That too,on an adamant one like me…
- A short review of Jose Saramago’s meandering masterpiece: Death with Interruptions
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- My Tweets