- A short review of Jose Saramago’s meandering masterpiece: Death with Interruptions
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- My Tweets
Tag Archives: prejudice
Bouncing off the opinion!
Have you ever been in a situation when things that are logically apparent to you is perceived by your counterparts in an almost alien manner?I find myself in that state almost on a daily basis 😀They seem to be fixed … Continue reading
Tagged obstinacy, opinions, prejudice 3 Comments