I was overjoyed to see my friend so happy on her birthday yesterday…Days like these are essential for us to show how we perceive our dear ones and for them to realise how important they are for us….
The small gifts and very few words make so much of pleasantly positive and mutual impact…. Instances like these soak your heart with emotions and in times like these i find it necessary to say it is touching….
- A short review of Jose Saramago’s meandering masterpiece: Death with Interruptions
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- My Tweets
yep… absolutely touching and one of the best birthdays i’ve ever had 🙂 days like these are truly memorable!