I knew i had been pushing myself a bit harder than what i had been hitherto…I thought my body would comply to my mind’s orders.It did…But,ultimately it had to show me that the relation between the two was symbiotic….So, it almost broke down….
I have been involuntarily down,and at home for a full 36 hours,delaying all my works….Just using all the saved up energy to converse on phone and to mail…. My body just sent an alarm asking me to give it some well deserved resting…
And now,I feel the new rush of blood(that’s obviously because its carrying more oxygen) and a precious relief from an eternal mild pain on my right temple….
Hoping that i won’t be reminded of my body’s importance in such awful ways again, I’m back on track….
- A short review of Jose Saramago’s meandering masterpiece: Death with Interruptions
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- My Tweets
🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂