I have been lying on my bed trying to prepare my farewell speech….Recollecting four years,a long time which actually just flew away….
Memories are flowing incessantly,which i’m unable to hold nor put them down onto paper with ease…Its a sweet pain of recollecting the memories….
I now feel that the words are so powerless….The harder i try to convey my memories out ,its getting tougher by the passing time….There can be nothing on this earth to explain you all what i’m feeling right now…. 🙂
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- The Torments of Choice
- My Tweets