It was as expected,a light ambience with no sign of responsibility and a carefree attitude… My once a while visit to the back benches as a refreshment happened today…
Jokes,although not very hilarious but the involvement of all the B cubed makes them very funny….Loads of fun within a small duration made me forget that i was sitting in a class…. Class in seminar hall made it much better,i haven’t had this amount of fun even in a movie theatre….
Poor faculty member kept on ignoring the nuisance being created by us…Altogether, it was a really nice experience but I’m sure it suits me only once-a- while…
B Cubed people, you are cool….
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- The Torments of Choice
- My Tweets