Any happening relationship is an exchange of values….Be it friendship or love…
If there is no balanced trans-reception of values,then, it is a shallow relation…In such cases you have an evil dancing between the two-“hypocrisy”…..That is much worse than even hating each other….
Once you start feeling that you are having to put in substantial amount of efforts hesitantly to keep the spark alive,you’ve already reached the end of the road.
This is a scenario which happens due to the incongruence of personal values of the two involved. And changing atleast one of them would lead to a basic flaw in the way you had imagined each other to be, together….
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- The Torments of Choice
- My Tweets