I’ve been recently getting a lot of compliments from all sectors of society i interact with, about my show off of energy….
But, i think its all in the mind….Recent activities of mine have required passionate efforts….When efforts are put in with passion, the energy flows naturally, continually and serenely like the lava out of Mount Etna in Italy…..
It feels good when you do things you like to do….The pleasure you get in such a case is unparalleled….You feel no strain, no pain, no fatigue…just work and finally a sense of accomplishment….This appears as an inner radiance, which few of you have called it ‘I’ve never seen you this happy before!!!’……
- A short review of Jose Saramago’s meandering masterpiece: Death with Interruptions
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- My Tweets
It’s like a chain reaction maverick. Once you accomplish something, it fuels you to do more and more. Sustain the reaction.
Yup…I need to be doin such actions at regular intervals to keep the momentum goin…