My brainchild of 8 months-The India Quiz,is being brought into life next Friday on the 27th of February…It has been on my mind ever since i finished my last quiz…..
After initial hurdles, which have gone past at the speed of light,now i see a clear picture of it coming into life….
I discovered a vibrant peck of energy for helping me in organizing it, he is doing his part in the best way….And with another new talent( as far as i’m concerned) is also on board for hosting the quiz with me…..
I hope it’ll get a better response than my first and the very successful quiz-Test Your Common Science…..
- A short review of Jose Saramago’s meandering masterpiece: Death with Interruptions
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- My Tweets