Managing time will be the greatest challenge for me this year. Also,with proper management of time,i need to channelise my efforts into appropriately prioritised tasks. I’m whiling away a lot of time into activities which are important,but not that important at this point of time. On one side i have people with expectations for themselves, and on the other i have my work and corresponding commitments. There has been slight imbalance between the two. I’m working on balancing them back.
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- The Torments of Choice
- My Tweets