I’m hoping that 2009 will be an important year to me,and most of you as well….The transition from this academia to industry or higher studies will be an important step in our lives…When we look back after a few years these decisions would be the pivotal points in our life….So,i wanna give all of it a lot of thinking,analyse the pros and cons,finally listen to my heart…Cos,that is when you won’t repent…
Your heart somehow already knows what you wanted,so listen to it….
- A short review of Jose Saramago’s meandering masterpiece: Death with Interruptions
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- My Tweets