Who according to YOU is the protagonist in your life???
It is obviously -YOU….. YOU are the centre of the universe…All events are revolving around YOU…
YOU are a part of the cause, so YOU will have to bear a portion of the effect….World to YOU is just a function of your perception…Consequentially, there is nothing like- good or bad, happy or sad, right or wrong- everything is relative,nothing is and can be absolute…But, YOU have the ability to change how things affect YOU…
And if YOU are talking about your contribution to the world, don’t YOU feel YOU are the most special person in this world??? If YOU are not feeling so,please…. YOU need to, cos it is what YOU are……..And what will the world be without it’s special person…
So, savor every moment YOU’ve got….Make each and every moment the best it could have become….
And YOU need to realise- The best thing about the world is YOU…..
- A short review of Jose Saramago’s meandering masterpiece: Death with Interruptions
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- My Tweets