Actions without purpose,without any consequences,which create only nuisance. Most of our population is engrossed in pursuing deeds like these. I really wonder,as to how people can dedicate their energy,time,resources to things like these.
I was in the middle of a swarm of vehicles carrying supposedly the activists of a major political party. I’m damn sure that majority of these people would not have the slightest clue of the reason for which they are gathering.
Forget about wasting their energy over nuisance like this,they don’t realise the extent of trouble and ruckus they are creating to other relatively useful souls around them.
I’ve been trying to analyse as to what is the cause for such actions of these people- i end up reaching the same reason which is the root cause for so many other problems faced by Indians- illiteracy,as a consequence lack of realisation of their responsibilities,a careless attitude towards everything.
I’m again sure that until and unless we tackle this problem,India will always keep dreaming of becoming a developed country and of achieving what it is deserves…
- A short review of Jose Saramago’s meandering masterpiece: Death with Interruptions
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- My Tweets