A barricade in the bus to separate boys from girls….Different classrooms for boys and girls….A student was sent back to the room from the hostel entrance,for he was wearing a cargos pant and another for wearing a shirt with two breast pockets…
A finger print scanner at the entrance of hostel to identify them and restrict them from leaving hostel unnecessarily….
If you wanna come back early from class to hostel,you are expected to bring a permission letter from dean…
No cell phones in campus(really no cell phones!!!!), 5 BSNL lines are placed at the reception in booths,it is open only2 and a half hours a day,except on weekends….
This is what poor peers of ours are being put through at Satyabhama College…
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- The Torments of Choice
- My Tweets