One of my teammates said ,the most efficient time spent amongst us-the team had been the past 2 days…We have been spending substantial amount of time at all slots of the day,giving form to our work as a Paper,which we’ll be presenting in a National Conference on Space Technology.
It is actually anomalous for me atleast to work overnight and deliver my best…But when you are in a team,you tend to absorb the attributes of the team,because you feel that you are a part of the team and you need to cope up with others…
The time we’ve been spending brainstorming, formulating thoughts,chilling out at canteens and coffee shops at bizarre times is actually doing good for the project,for we are now understanding each other in a better way,rapport between us is deepening.Consequentially,the quality of work emanating from us is at its current best….I’m glad we are functioning this way…
- A short review of Jose Saramago’s meandering masterpiece: Death with Interruptions
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- My Tweets