People of one particular religion being targeted for the act of terror is highly unfortunate and inappropriate. Terror is against mankind, its against humanity, it is blind and doesn’t see the reality. People who propagate terror and believe that it can get them what they want are definitely inhuman. So ,how could people who perpetuate such inhumanity belong to any religion. No religion asks people to get what they want by force, none of the religions promote violence. So, if one particular religion is being accused of terrorism it is really a narrow and ignorant point of view.
But,this dogma has been successfully instilled in the minds of people by one of the so called “super powers”, which has projected this religion in the realm of terror, and the world is believing it. It really hurts me when our fellow brethren in society are being looked at in this paradigm.
So, let us not follow the herd, let us follow the path of reason and truth.
- A short review of Jose Saramago’s meandering masterpiece: Death with Interruptions
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- My Tweets