Actually, if there is one thing that has impressed me more than anything else about Gandhiji, is his perseverance. Apart from his radical ideals and down-to-the earth principles, the amount of persistence with which he followed them only made him the “Mahatma”.
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- The Torments of Choice
- My Tweets