Today, i realised that the best and simplest solution to most of my problems were to stick to my basic principles. I hadn’t been aware for quite sometime that i had drifted far from my principles.
At one point of time today,when i thought of this ,i realised what i had not been doing.It’s as simple as that.Now things seem to get better.But lot of repair work is to be done.
- A short review of Jose Saramago’s meandering masterpiece: Death with Interruptions
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- My Tweets