Nowadays, i’m actually getting away from myself. Maybe even before a few months ,i could anticipate my own reactions to all situations. But now, it’s getting worse. I do not know what i expect from people,and what people expect from me.I behave like i have never behaved before. I’m messed up from within. I don’t know when it all started, but i’m unable to get out of it. I can’t believe what i’ve said and done to few people. I never wanted to be a hypocrite, but i’m contradicting myself with every move of mine.
- Undoing 6 decades in 6 years
- 2010s: A personal tale of my professional journey
- Views on Naomi Klein’s “This Changes Everything”
- Fumbling with Fiction
- Why I run!
- Joy of reading, and some critique of capitalism
- PhD Series: 1. Getting a position
- A decade of blogging
- The Torments of Choice
- My Tweets